My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it was not the greatest idea. sorry to hear about that^^^ I have had some close encounters with fire before, but got lucky.. had a old chevette back fire and catch fire and burn to the ground.. caught a fourwheeler do the same thing and set all my clothes on fire. Luckily I got most of my clothes off before it did anything to me. Hopefully when I go to take the rivets off I can use my air chisel to knock off the rivets up by the tank. If not I will have to figure something out. Thanks for all the comments guys. The only thing really holding me up at this point is a couple water traps and some flat steel I am going to hang my tank from. Once I get rolling on it though I will update you guys!

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trucks looking good.. Wow marcos thats scary.. did the tank actually explode or if you dont mind me asking what actually happened.. did it burn up things on ur truck as well.. Glad to see your ok

bikerkid9069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notch looks real good.

Welding blanket will seem like a waste of money until you burn yourself good cause you never covered anything up... 3rd degree burns up my leg from welding over a leaking hydraulic cylinder on a front loader.

Can't wait to see more progress

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well a little update today. decided to paint a few pieces of my KP setup. Hopefully it will stay looking this nice once I go to put it on. Only thin I am waiting on now that hasn't came yet is the studs for the bottom of my bags.. the guy I got the KP setup from forgot them so he is supposed to ship them out tommorow. give ya guys a few pics here>
You must be registered for see images attach

here is my fresh gear oil for my rear end after I pull the cover :D

Then I took out the spare tire carrier to make room for a steel plate to mount my tank from.

Got my plate made. Very sturdy and ALOT heavier than factory. Looks like my tank will hang down lower then I want it to so we will have to see when we come across it. lol Hope you guys like the green:D hoping to god I don't scratch it all up. anyways. that is as far as I got before going inside to get some sleep before my meeting I had to go to today. I am working today and tommorow so Friday afternoon I should be able to get back at it!