My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man everyone is over here. How come I didn't get the memo?..lol.

In all seriousness ..Truck looks fantastic Jeff. Glad to see you getting to enjoy it a little. I hope to be driving mine in the next couple months. Guess I'll have to post a couple pics up over here since this forum seems to be getting all the attention nowadays

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reaction score
How/ where's the exhaust dump? ....Pretty much, did you have it go over the axle? Hate mine dumping behind the cab :(

Reaction score
I use these type of fittings any time I use PTC fitting's, I have not had a failure out of any of them since 2002 http://www.avsontheweb.com/product.php?productid=1162&cat=604&page=1 they are solid steel, no plastic.

Anyone make one that's 1/4 ptc that's 1/2npt? All I could find was airbagits "chassis tech" ones.. don't trust that brand.. Only other thing I found was brass 1/4compression to 1/2npt.. from China. They're working, just dislike compression fittings..lol

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Man everyone is over here. How come I didn't get the memo?..lol.

In all seriousness ..Truck looks fantastic Jeff. Glad to see you getting to enjoy it a little. I hope to be driving mine in the next couple months. Guess I'll have to post a couple pics up over here since this forum seems to be getting all the attention nowadays

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thanks man, a lot of guys meandered over a while ago:)

How/ where's the exhaust dump? ....Pretty much, did you have it go over the axle? Hate mine dumping behind the cab :(

It dumps in front of the axle, there are a few pics in the previous page

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bed is coming back off the mount these two 5 gal tanks from AVS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
A few pics from yesterday before I took everything back off to take the bed off to install the new tanks.

Oil mod, this is much easier to fill the York but have to take it off to check the oil level when needed.

It will be nice without the torpedo in the bed.

Thinking about putting the battery under as well but will have to spend more money to do so, we'll see.

cobalt

Reaction score
shoot paint the torpedo olive green put a shark face and one end and fins on the other...then you could use it as a show piece .... looks good my friend

Muskratt2

Reaction score
Those are nice Phillip!

I had the truck back up in the air today to check things out after a driving it a few times. Here's the exhaust that was put on last Friday.

Nice exhaust work!
What kind of muffler is it?
Can you give us a sound bite?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks a friend of a friend did it for me. As for the muffler it's a Flowmaster knockoff.

I'll post a sound clip after I get everything back together, I just removed my tank and elevel set up to install new tanks as well as the battery. Everything is going under the bed floor now.