My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Thanks! I just exchanged it for a 84 inch belt hopefully this will do the trick.

i got to thinking (which is usually dangerous...), some engines have a second tensioner pulley under the a/c compressor.. mine doesn't. that might also have something to do with your shorter belt. as soon as the weather clears and i can get my truck to my parent's garage.. im gonna tear into mine.

out of curiosity, does yours have a second tensioner pulley?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
No additional tensioner, the reason mine was so short was due to me deleting the AIR pump. I used a 87 inch belt and it fits perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Looks good Jeff can't wait to see u and DeWayne both start enjoying driving those trucks on air

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I can't wait either! It been too long but well worth the wait.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Met up with twiztid92chevy from the FSC forum today and swapped some parts for the compressors, thanks man!
You must be registered for see images attach

Also went up north of B'more to pick this set of rallys.

All in all a good parts day! Also called Dustin yesterday at Gauge and got the estimate on the Accuair stuff, I will be placing the order on Monday...thanks Devin. I mentioned your name and he said you send a lot of business his way and he very much appreciates it!