My 88 Daily Driver Restoration RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Horns,

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the most recent picture I took while at my sisters ranch. I took off the valance to look for the fog light outline to cut out, instead I found the tow hooks outline. I cut them out just haven't put the valance back on.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Here's the valance cut out already still haven't put it on, notice the little botched cut on the left side... Woops! lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just what I did but mine was actually for tow hooks :lol:

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
How many coats did you use and any clear coat? maybe i can paint mine sometime in the future

heres mine color matched, 3 coats of rattle can gloss black and 3 coats of clear over that
painted while on the truck lol

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Did some minor repairs to the valance and installed it. One of the screw holes on the driver side was ripped off when it was getting towed years ago, I went ahead and rivited on some aluminum and drilled a hole through it. Now its nice and snug instead of flapping in the wind on the highway.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Looks like a great start man! If you want to keep the quad lights when you get Barons harness take a look at the replacement lenses that LMC truck sells for them that upgrades that to 9006 type replacable bulbs and consider getting a front lighting harness from a newer composite light truck to make everything all plug and play. Either that or solder 9006 plugs to your existing harness. The reason i suggest this is because Baron cannot get the proper terminals for the sealed lights.