My 1997, $1200, Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
nice truck like the new wheels too.... i about put those on my truck when i got the wheels i got.

jimbaeumel

Reaction score
I got a multifunction switch (dimmer, wiper, cruise, blinker, ...) that should be in today. I am pumped up to have true dim lights! I have been riding around with DRLs as my dims since i got it! Hopefully that will get my cruise working as well. After the dimmer is in and working I'll be ordering some headlights.

jimbaeumel

Reaction score
So, I got most of what i wanted to done this weekend.

-I got the Multi-Function switch changed out, dim lights are working cruise is not.
-Cleaned and polished headlights
-Changed bulbs to the Silverstar Zxe for both Brights and dims
-Cleaned MAF(pointelss it was spotless)
-Went to install the VSS and had the wrong part. After cleaning and reinstalling the old one I got shifts at WOT for a moment. Probably going to replace the sensor and the pigtail
-Removed the trashed valence and tag holder (deciding on the valence to go with may not put tow hooks back)
-Removed the trashed tow hooks

No i have to figure out how to adjust my bumper. As you can see its off.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jimbaeumel

Reaction score
how did the tow hooks get trashed?

I'm assuming the same way the bumper got cocked sideways. Impact. Driver Side hook was almost pinched shut. Ill just get new ones if i decide to put them back.