My 1996 Centurion CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good so far but needs more low, 4/6 with your 20s you have already and roll out.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a sweet truck.. I've never seen a Centurion chevy. My buddy just bought an F150 centurion and that was the first time I had seen that lol. How much did you pick up that bed cover for?

I got the flush cover on a local Cragslist add, some guy brought a house and it was left in the garage by the previous owner. So he posted it but didn't know what it would fit so I took a chance and tried it on and it fit great!!! I got it for $75.00 hauled off and now it's mine!!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted the grille inserts I think it makes the front end look better!!

You must be registered for see images attach

before

After

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Wow looks better and better! $75 for that flush cover is a steal! I prefer those a lot more than the kind you normally see.
Front end looks perfect. You're doing everything to this truck that I would do if it were my own!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow looks better and better! $75 for that flush cover is a steal! I prefer those a lot more than the kind you normally see.
Front end looks perfect. You're doing everything to this truck that I would do if it were my own!

Thanks I appreciate the compliment!!! But the grille inserts and bumper were powder coated not painted I just got the 2/4 drop kit in hopefully I can start on it this weekend