My 1996 Centurion CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l<yle

Reaction score
just sayin...

attachment.php

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The drop right now on the black crew cab as it sits is just a 2 inch shackle on the back, I haven't put the 2" rear leaf hanger yet or the front 2" drop springs. But it will be a 2/4 drop soon, I might go lower but I want to see what the 2/4 looks like first. And the tires I might have to go smaller once I drop it. But right now I have 285/50/20 all around.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna do window tint also the summers here in South Texas are brutal and that's a must for sure!!! This was the truck that inspired me to get a crew cab I really like the stance and look of this crew cab!!! I wonder whom it belongs too??? I found these pics on the web!! Anybody know anything about it?

You must be registered for see images attach

This one I'm not sure I found these pics on the internet when I googled crew cabs. But I love the drop and stance of this crew cab!!! I want more info if anybody knows anything on it?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
For some reason I thought you had a white one. I've seen that crew cab before I forget where.

Adam

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are both my GMT400's

I do have a white one it's not a crew cab it's a single cab here are both of my GMT400's in this pic