My 1995 3500 cclb 454 dually.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
Sooo couple of quick updates.
Went to town today got the front windows tinted to match the back.
Bought a used extang touno cover for 250.00 in excellent shape
Also got some parts at the salvage yard including regular style mirrors to get rid of the camper style.
I also painted my grill and wheels flare black and ordered a set of tires.....

Will post pic tommorow in the daylight tires should be here mid week.

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
Some pics it's dirty and don't mind the electrical tape on the doors trying to fix the holes that the camper mirrors left.

I am really likening the look a whole lot more now:)

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
How big of a job is it to change the drivers side cv shaft? I seem to have some binding issues in 4x4 and a clunking vibration at low speed corners.... Any input would be greatly appreciated

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How big of a job is it to change the drivers side cv shaft? I seem to have some binding issues in 4x4 and a clunking vibration at low speed corners.... Any input would be greatly appreciated

I'd check all the other options like wheel bearings and ball joints.

Cv joint is pretty easy. Jack the truck up. Unbolt the flange at the center then take the nut loose at the hub and you should be able to get it out.

source unknown

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can do a cv in about 1/2 an hour pretty easy. If I really tried I bet that I could do one in 15 minutes.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. If memory serves me correctly, it is 15mm on the flange bolts and sway bar link and a 1 1/2" on the axle nut.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
skylarks sizes sound about right, its easy enough i usually use my 1" drive set and step on the breaker bar and gently bounce to break the hub nut loose.