My 1990 Stepside lifted 9'' with a worked 400 small block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck is like an hour away from my house. The tires are flat because be decided go let the air out and drive it in the shop he's working in so it would fit..... I'm beyond furious.... i am taking tomorrow off of work just to try and resolve this issue... it's getting rediculous

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got the truck back and paid the man... it sat outside for months so I have to touch up where he left rusty tools and stuff in the cab to get rained on. The body work on the cab corners and rockers are screwed up and my right front fender needs to be fixed. So now I have to cut them off and start over. And then have the cab forward all repainted. I was quoted 4500 atleast. So needless to say I'm fuming! Oh and the airbrush work on the box isn't done so I need to find someone willing to even finish it. So far noone will even tackle the cab or anything let alone the airbrushing..... live and learn

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That really sucks!!! You paid for a job and it wasn't done. AND the truck came back in worse shape than it left! I'd be calling a lawyer ASAP!!!

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I spent all day looking for someone to fix the booboos and noone will touch it. And everyone is backed up beyond belief so looks like a while before there is any more progress