most bad a** winch bumper i have seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
Ive been really considering dealing with TAG even though everyone loves to hate them, I like the way their bumper looks over the ranch hands or body guards etc, and for the price you cant beat it. Figure ill get mine in bare metal or maybe primed and give it a nice gloss black epoxy coat to it myself. Plus I also want a winch so its a win win in the end. Ive followed your build that you reposted, well done on the 92, that was a LOT of work. Im on the same page with my truck basically aside from a few minor differences. how much of a pain was the bumper to mount? Lotta people have had to drill their own holes or muscle them into place to get them to fit right.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ive been really considering dealing with TAG even though everyone loves to hate them, I like the way their bumper looks over the ranch hands or body guards etc, and for the price you cant beat it. Figure ill get mine in bare metal or maybe primed and give it a nice gloss black epoxy coat to it myself. Plus I also want a winch so its a win win in the end. Ive followed your build that you reposted, well done on the 92, that was a LOT of work. Im on the same page with my truck basically aside from a few minor differences. how much of a pain was the bumper to mount? Lotta people have had to drill their own holes or muscle them into place to get them to fit right.

Talking to me? We had to drill new holes in the bottom of the mounting brackets, but it wasn't hard. They were off by 3/4" or so.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
Talking to me? We had to drill new holes in the bottom of the mounting brackets, but it wasn't hard. They were off by 3/4" or so.

Yeah i was talking to you lol - sorry i thought I had replied to your comment earlier in the thread, still figuring out the forum, my apologies. But yeah I think that bumper would really finish off my truck nicely. I had considered putting an expanded metal grille screen in like the ranch hands have but Im not sure if it would look good or not.