most bad a** winch bumper i have seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah i was talking to you lol - sorry i thought I had replied to your comment earlier in the thread, still figuring out the forum, my apologies. But yeah I think that bumper would really finish off my truck nicely. I had considered putting an expanded metal grille screen in like the ranch hands have but Im not sure if it would look good or not.

I think that would look awesome but wouldn't be good if you mounted a winch too it or lights on it obviously.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
I dont think the bodyarmor bumpers look to bad at all...

You must be registered for see images

Also, i had sent an email to Trailready (OP's bumper). They never responded, so they are off the list.

I love the look of this bumper, and with the schedule 40 pipe construction, it probably rivals Ranch Hand in quality and strength. This on your truck? If so how do you like it, I was curious as to the rough pricetag and if its winch capable as I dont see a roller block in this particular one. I looked up BA on google and their website covers every truck but chevy.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive heard a few things about the build quality of the TAG bumpers but that was with the ones for the s10s.

i know where an offroad bumper is sitting bolted to a gmt400 in a junk yard and i know the owner of the junk yard so im just going to buy it in a few weeks

Campoli

Reaction score
Bad bowtie what bumper is yours I'm looking to pickup the same kind

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got this today for $50 from a junk yard near me. Don't know the maker or really anything about it. I pulled it from a 95 up GMC.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2