More Escalade Clusters with LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is off topic but where can i find those LED lights to convert my cluster?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK, we need to quit taking over his thread. But I would like to get one of these Escalade speedos for my build.....

Oh, and I thought we were talking diesel trucks, not Corvettes....

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If all we're doing is bragging, I had a 70 Grand Prix with a 455 SD that had a 160MPH speedo in it. On a couple occasions, I buried the needle, so I really dont know how fast I was really going. We didnt have cell phones with cameras back then (1976), but I have a couple of eye witnesses....Not to mention a very pissed off California Highway Patrol. They didnt have radar back then, and I saw him (attempting to) chasing me and pulled over and waited for him, so he never got a speed check on me. Wrote me up for 65 after yelling at me for half an hour.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On another note, would it be possible to run a kilometer speedo and reprogram it or the computer (like a 411) so it would read MPH?

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so ive been out of the loop, will one of these work in a 93 with the older style cluster?

Case182

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this. Really want a blue led cluster. They look damn good.