Mirrors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livewire903

Reaction score
Here is a quick chop with tow mirrors. Could not find any lighted mirrors. I could have done better if I had taken my time. If you find lighted mirrors post them on here and I will chop them for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Get the lighted ones!!! I love mine, just signals now, but I new to wire the marker light part too.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the lighted ones!!! I love mine, just signals now, but I new to wire the marker light part too.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see the post in the mirror thread about using a 3 to 2 wire converter for getting both signal and maker lights. That will be by far the easiest way to do it. The box is only like $9 on amazon....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a quick chop with tow mirrors. Could not find any lighted mirrors. I could have done better if I had taken my time. If you find lighted mirrors post them on here and I will chop them for you.

Thanks, I dont think its going to matter for lighted or not with this view. Every picture I've seen you really cant see the lights from a straight on front shot.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
ddooo it for sure! u decide which ones your going with? I sometimes wished I got the lighted ones, but then again without look more factory.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I think the non lighten ones look nicer. Looks cleaner, I LOVE the signal lights like in the 800s. If anything, that's what I'd wire up in there!