MIRRORS which?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
i like the 88-94 stainless best, especially for a 4x4. not that plastic junk car like mirror. gotta stand up for the 88-94 guys lol. but since you do have a 2wd 95+ stock mirrors look decent imo

Yes! Fight the power! Dumbo ears FTW!

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the big chrome ones! And definitely don't go with the street scene ones, I had the chance to drive my mom's Camaro a couple months ago and COULD NOT for the LIFE of me get over how small the mirrors were on that thing.

cooksie44

Reaction score
Dumbo mirrors are too big and in your face, towing mirrors are for well obviously towing, the SS mirrors are a little small and can be hard to see out of. Now the Street Scene Cal Vu is the perfect in between of stock dumbos and SS mirrors. Plus you can upgrade to have a blinker mirror which I think is cool. Street Scene mirros are on the top of my Christmas List XD

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Old stainless mirrors look more rugged and vintage to me, the later ones look more modern and less rugged. What look are you going for?

I want mirrors with signals and entry lighting, top/bottom two tone/color matched. That's a lot of work though.

Edited to add: Stock looking mirrors! (With the newest features.)