MIRRORS which?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thinking of getting rid of the stainless elephant ears and replacing them with ethier 93+ oem black,street scene, or sport mirrors. What do you guys think? I was leaning street scene just because I thought theyd flow nice with the stepiside bed.. Thoughts?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm not sure what all those mirrors are but I just replaced mine with the 95+ stocks
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Definitely go with the 95+ OEM Black mirrors, they would look best with your truck for sure. None of that Street Scene sport mirror crap, they look too small and hideous on our trucks, save those for the smaller S10s.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
95+ Stock Mirrors, best mirror for this truck, better looking than the towing mirrors, and much better than the awful chrome ones.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote 95+ mirrors as well! But if you like the street scene mirrors better, by all mean go with those! After all YOU are the one that will be looking through them! Which is something else you should consider; I bought new 95+ Mirrors for my 94' to replace the stainless ones, and I did loose a little vertical visibility. I'd imagine that going from the stainless mirrors to the street scene style would be like going from HID's to a flash light taped to your hood as far as visibility goes!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like the 88-94 stainless best, especially for a 4x4. not that plastic junk car like mirror. gotta stand up for the 88-94 guys lol. but since you do have a 2wd 95+ stock mirrors look decent imo

Last edited: