"Milton" The '92 Chevy C1500 SCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
look at MSChevy's build thread. he has a blue truck, it had a black grille and a chrome bumper

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look at MSChevy's build thread. he has a blue truck, it had a black grille and a chrome bumper
I didn't like the way that looked. I'm going for a blue truck, chrome grill, chrome bumper.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
either CM or chrome grille. black grilles look cheap

I don't necessarily agree with that as a blanket statement. I think there are a lot of variables that play into it. Black trucks and white trucks seem to pull it off pretty easily and some trucks end up looking really "tough"(for lack of a better description) with black grilles.

This is where photoshop comes in handy. You can play around with ideas and let some time go by and look again to see if you really like it without committing to it. I'm sure that guy with the lavender truck thought it was a great idea at the time...

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with that as a blanket statement. I think there are a lot of variables that play into it. Black trucks and white trucks seem to pull it off pretty easily and some trucks end up looking really "tough"(for lack of a better description) with black grilles.

This is where photoshop comes in handy. You can play around with ideas and let some time go by and look again to see if you really like it without committing to it. I'm sure that guy with the lavender truck thought it was a great idea at the time...
I agree. I have no Photoshop skills though

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score

I didn't like the way that looked. I'm going for a blue truck, chrome grill, chrome bumper.

My blue truck had a black grille and chrome bumper for all of 5 minutes and it looked awful, I don't even like how it looks with a black grille and bumper...
I say either go all colormatched or chrome grille and bumper (like you said) or chrome grille with colormatch bumper.

Btw, I'm a woman... :)

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Isn't he pretty?