"Milton" The '92 Chevy C1500 SCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this truck in 2013 around Christmas for $1000 from my great aunt. It was previously my great uncles (named Milton) who passed away about 7 years before. It was garage kept and rarely driven since he died. Had 180k on the odometer when I got it. She was finally ready to sell it and I loved the truck and she liked that it'd stay in the family.

I have done a few mods to it, the biggest is remote start/entry and alarm system. Also put tach cluster with white indiglo face in it. Changed radio and A/C lights and face to blue instead of green. 4-high headlights and tails. 4-corner mod, driver side battery tray, 95+ windshield washer fluid container, comp/temp rear view mirror. Heartthrob deep tone cat-back exhaust.

I've got a few more mods in mind. First, blue tooth on the stock radio via a Motorola tk30. Second, of course a banging Rockford fosgate system. Power mirrors with the square body mirror switch. LMC Headliner w/ speakers. New carpet, eventually. Led tails, hid headlights. Thinking about painting it the blue that 900s have (lightening blue I think). Replace all bulbs with leds. Replace dash (has a tiny crack in it that ****** me off every time I see it). Might delete factory cassette player. Demold, not debadge. Just a dream, but 90s vette suspension/drivetrain. Might even cut frame and put short bed on it. Definitely lower it. Custom chrome wheels... Give me some time. I'll think of more.

You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think the color you're thinking of is called "lazer blue"

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't taken any pictures of Ol' Milton in a while so I decided a snow day was a great day for it. I only got a couple good ones, sadly.
You must be registered for see images attach

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been a long time since posting on here. Haven't got much done anyways. I'm in the process of having it repainted. Should be finished tomorrow. Here's how it was at 10am today.
I know its a bad pic, but I tried. I'll get a better one tomorrow when its done. The old wheel well chrome was pretty beat up. I'm thinking about either getting new chrome, or just leaving them off. I'm open to opinions on what I should do with it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited: