"Milton" The '92 Chevy C1500 SCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I decided I'm going to paint the fender trims black and run a black pin stripe down the bottom of the blue. I'm painting my wheels black also, so it'll all match. Might go black on the grille later too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
either CM or chrome grille. black grilles look cheap

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
either CM or chrome grille. black grilles look cheap
If they're done right I think they look pretty cool. It'll be gloss black, plus the chrome bumper will help to keep it from looking cheap.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
then you have a certain color truck, black grille and chrome bumper. It'll look off. colomatch everything and it'll be :boobs: just my opinions though. I think $.02 has more value lol

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is sorta what I'm going for.
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I stand corrected. That looks pretty bad ass. but if it had a chrome bumper, it'd kill it

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stand corrected. That looks pretty bad ass. but if it had a chrome bumper, it'd kill it
If it looks weird with a chrome bumper I could always get a colormatched one. I'd have to put the chrome one back on when I get it painted blue, along with the chrome grille and chrome fender trim (if I put fender trim on it)