Military colors on an ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking of painting my truck Military green with black along the bottom (most likely bedliner) after doing a fender, hood, and rocker swap so it will be somewhat rust free

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I'm thinking of painting my truck Military green with black along the bottom (most likely bedliner) after doing a fender, hood, and rocker swap so it will be somewhat rust free

That would be pretty sweet. I've considered something like that myself. I would use all bed liner to do it if I were to do that. I just don't know if I could actually do it and not just end up being lazy and not finishing it LoL! If you do or have pics or even photo shops of it please post them. I would love to see and maybe others would too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
badbowtie has it spot on for the style bed liner for the black and the green cause I'm on a budget right now would be spray bombed on and made to look nice but the fenders hood and rockers are getting swapped first before sanding

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Never been a fan of the military paint schemes myself. Maybe it's because I never got to serve [failed the health exam] and I feel it would be disrespectful on a civilian vehicle.