Midwest Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you are within decent driving distance with other people in the midwest.....you can be allowed

Reaction score
Would like to see a bunch of guys from here show up to the meet in feb. Just because we started the meet thread on fsc dont feel like you cant attend. We all just met on fsc and had a meet in champaign a few years ago and have all become good friends since.

Feel free to pm me for more info/ or my phone number if you want to attend, would love to get some more obs trucks and the more trucks in general the better.

Ian

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
Here from Wichita, Kansas.

Not very active on here because the Burb is parked cause the trans went out and while it was sitting a wind storm blew threw and sent a tree limb through the back window =[. No money or a job right now so no telling when the Burb will be back up and running.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Champaign towards the end of May. Won't have my truck, but would like to meet as many people as possible. I'll be around my dad's farm in Tuscola so it would be cool to do a meet around there and have some fun in some of the equipment for the better part of the day. :evillol: Just wanted to throw that out there.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ we may have to try that show out, keep hearing all of you guys saying its so awesome, might try to talk dad and illinoisboy to head that way.