Michelin ltx a/t 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
What do you plan on doing with the truck? Do you really need a mud tire or could you settle for an AT?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
truck is 100% pavement pounder. might go down a gravel road at the camp. but nowhere i won't go in it now! so yes i want an AT with white letters. that last forever, does great in the rain and looks good

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
But I thought Duratracs and MTZ's were MTs

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You really couldn't go wrong with the MT ATZ's. Very good tire. Also, I know you said you haven't heard good things about coopers, but the new ST max looks really nice. And you know who makes Mickey Thompson.....cooper tire.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
dude go with the ltx at. you will be very pleased. i had a set years ago that were on a truck i purchased and the receipt showed them to have 50k on them and looked almost new still. quiet. solid. good in rain. tracked well. best tire out there if you don't plan on heavy wheeling. i just couldn't justify the money. all of the more aggressive tires will turn to shi.... after a few thousand miles. start being noisy and tracking funny. won't balance as well and will frustrate you. better to spend the money up front and get what you really need vs what looks cool.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
If the Michelin ltx a/t 2 are like the Michelin ltx m/s 2, they are a hell of a tire if you want one that lasts a long time, quite riding tire, and rides super smooth then you cannot go wrong with the Michelin, ive never been a fan of the tread designs but my dad runs em on his silverado and mom four runner. Dad jus got a new set of the ltx m/s 2 and got like 80xxx miles out of the ltx m/s.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If the Michelin ltx a/t 2 are like the Michelin ltx m/s 2, they are a hell of a tire if you want one that lasts a long time, quite riding tire, and rides super smooth then you cannot go wrong with the Michelin, ive never been a fan of the tread designs but my dad runs em on his silverado and mom four runner. Dad jus got a new set of the ltx m/s 2 and got like 80xxx miles out of them.

I have m/s 2s and they are 10 years old with 1 flat but only ~10k miles. These are highway/all season and the LTX AT2's are more of an AT tire I believe