Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Ok.....Would you rather see me bringing it up in the various threads that Baron has on here to warn people away from buying his stuff or would you rather see it in a feedback thread like this one...which iirc was a suggestion made by P2 instead of bringing it up in various threads. I stayed quiet on this for nearly a month since last mention in the hopes that Baron would come through. That has proven not to be the case...so instead of posting emotes if you have nothing constructive to say please discontinue reading this thread. Same goes to you as well Scott (95C1500).

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have every right to post a topic like this. Scott and the other guy would do the same damn thing if they got screwed out of a couple hundred bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man... Lets not let this turn into a war between eachother. I understands everyones point of views... maybe itll be enough to make baron wake up... maybe not? But lets keep this sane and not start a fight?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Man... Lets not let this turn into a war between eachother. I understands everyones point of views... maybe itll be enough to make baron wake up... maybe not? But lets keep this sane and not start a fight?

I agee with Eric on this.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
...and he had such a stellar track record until this.

[h=6]Mean Green A+[/h] By 95Escahoe in forum Classifieds Feedback
Replies: 5 Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:40 PM

[h=6]Mean Green & VH Coachworks - 100% Satisfaction[/h] By 94Sierra4x4 in forum Classifieds Feedback

Replies: 0 Last Post: 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM

[h=6]mean green how about a sig please[/h] By LoudnLifted88 in forum Photoshop

Replies: 8 Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:07 PM

[h=6]Thank You Mean Green[/h] By MOBS in forum Classifieds Feedback

Replies: 2 Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.