Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
...and he had such a stellar track record until this.

[h=6]Mean Green A+[/h] By 95Escahoe in forum Classifieds Feedback
Replies: 5 Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:40 PM

[h=6]Mean Green & VH Coachworks - 100% Satisfaction[/h] By 94Sierra4x4 in forum Classifieds Feedback

Replies: 0 Last Post: 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM

[h=6]mean green how about a sig please[/h] By LoudnLifted88 in forum Photoshop

Replies: 8 Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:07 PM

[h=6]Thank You Mean Green[/h] By MOBS in forum Classifieds Feedback

Replies: 2 Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Yea exactly...plus i had a positive experience of my own when i ordered the HD Harness for my K3500. So when this happened i was completely thrown for a loop. I say again..ok i get why he wasn't around in January...but that does NOT explain what happened between Aug and Dec. Heck even a PM saying..."Hey im extremely busy so i haven't gotten a chance to ship things out" message would have gone a long way into preventing this. The thing that sticks in my craw on this is the fact that he stated to me in August that everything was ready to ship except for some painting that needed to be done to the console insert.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im most definitely happy with products I bought his hd head light kit, rearview camera and his ground strap cables. Took abit of time to get it... But jot to bad. I actually started working on modding his rear view camera today...

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
hell i gave him good feedback for awhile, the ground straps were amazing, battery cables i havent had an issue with yet. the headlight harness ive had issue after issue with until i took it out because i couldnt even use my headlights and he was nowhere to be found.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have every right to post a topic like this. Scott and the other guy would do the same damn thing if they got screwed out of a couple hundred bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldnt get screwed out of money cause I do all my own work,I learned alot of years ago not to depend on other people to do things for me,I buy parts I need and if I have to make something I figure out how to do it myself if I dont know how to already do it, that way the only one I can be pissed at is myself. this is why you dont see other guys that were regulars on here not on to much anymore.I myself breeze thru and only post when I can give info or comment on stuff others have done to their trucks.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about you getting screwed out of your money. Some people like dark rider don't mind paying for a quality product. Let's say you bought an item of ebay and the seller never sent it to you, what would you do? You would probably report it to paypal and get your money back. Dark rider doesn't have this option here because once your past the 30 days paypal is pretty much useless

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about you getting screwed out of your money. Some people like dark rider don't mind paying for a quality product. Let's say you bought an item of ebay and the seller never sent it to you, what would you do? You would probably report it to paypal and get your money back. Dark rider doesn't have this option here because once your past the 30 days paypal is pretty much useless

Very good point ... at the end of the day, Chris is just hoping to resolve this. It may be beating a dead horse, or may even be something he can make ... But at the end of the day... he got screwed by a member here. This site is supposed to be full of honest people. That what kind of people we want here. Any bad mouthing or useless comments get reported/kicked off... its just not tolerated ... Why is this? I would reather get bad mouthed then screw over money... I can ignore a negative comment ... money... everyone works for money.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a feeling chris is not trying to get his money back because he knows it's futile. I think he wants to make a point and shy people away from his products

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I understand wanting to make a point but I think the point was made a few weeks ago hence the :beatdeadhorse5: comment

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very good point ... at the end of the day, Chris is just hoping to resolve this. It may be beating a dead horse, or may even be something he can make ... But at the end of the day... he got screwed by a member here. This site is supposed to be full of honest people. That what kind of people we want here. Any bad mouthing or useless comments get reported/kicked off... its just not tolerated ... Why is this? I would reather get bad mouthed then screw over money... I can ignore a negative comment ... money... everyone works for money.

Eric very good point too btw

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I wouldnt get screwed out of money cause I do all my own work,I learned alot of years ago not to depend on other people to do things for me,I buy parts I need and if I have to make something I figure out how to do it myself if I dont know how to already do it, that way the only one I can be pissed at is myself. this is why you dont see other guys that were regulars on here not on to much anymore.I myself breeze thru and only post when I can give info or comment on stuff others have done to their trucks.

All very valid points, If i had a work space that i could work on fiberglass and plastic welding without pissing off the roommates with the smell and the debris while working on said project i prob would have taken this on myself at the point i ordered. Hopefully this summer i will have such an area so this becomes moot.

Pretty much going through the motions to at least make it known not to trust Baron at this point.

Very good points Eric

I have a feeling chris is not trying to get his money back because he knows it's futile. I think he wants to make a point and shy people away from his products

Yup thats exactly where im at at this stage.

I understand wanting to make a point but I think the point was made a few weeks ago hence the :beatdeadhorse5: comment

It was made weeks ago in the Chat thread...where it got buried in a matter of hours...This way there is a thread where one can go to and read whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.