Mean Green A+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently picked up an HD headlight harness with 4hi from Mean Green had an issue with the first one called him up and did some trouble shooting ended up sending it back for another one, came in a few days installed it and it works great it aint a cheapo Ebay harness its a heavy duty one its worth the extra money and if you have any issues Baron is there to walk you through any issues, will be buying other products in the future

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
sounds awesome! when I get around to doing my 4Hi and HID's, I won't be skimping on some cheapo- Mean Green is a great guy to work with and makes products way better than any of those other mass-producers.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds awesome! when I get around to doing my 4Hi and HID's, I won't be skimping on some cheapo- Mean Green is a great guy to work with and makes products way better than any of those other mass-producers.

I had an Ebay HID relay harness and it doesn't compare when you see it first hand you'll be like holy thats a harness lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I had an Ebay HID relay harness and it doesn't compare when you see it first hand you'll be like holy thats a harness lol

Agreed...the harness I bought for rehab weighed in at 5lbs!

You'll like it alot when you get around to installing it

I'm def looking forward to it!

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone