Matching tint to factory dark glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I'd like to tint all the side glass to the same shade. That will look good to me. What percentage is the dark glass on the side rear windows of a tahoe/suburban shaded to? Do you know?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
In most states it isn't lol I'm illegal in Maryland now

sent from my glade air freshner
Illegal as crap in Georgia and they will nail you for it; at least around Atlanta. I swear I got more tint tickets than anywhere else on the damn planet in Atlanta. But they have fairly strict tint laws, last I knew it was maximum 35% on side AND back glass! At least in TX you can do 35% on front door windows, all the other side and rear windows you could paint them black for all TX cares.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At least in TX you can do 35% on front door windows, all the other side and rear windows you could paint them black for all TX cares.

Ah yes, Texas. Where literally nothing is illegal enough to get you pulled over.

You must be registered for see images attach

Swanga-style GMT400 for added blegh.

You must be registered for see images

On a serious note though, I agree with everyone else in this thread. 20% would probably be a perfect match. I did 35% on my 'burb's front windows and honestly it could be just a little bit darker. I'll probably get it redone one of these days.

You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I did 35 aswell and its a little lighter then the rear.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk