Mad Dog Trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well first off i contacted them about a month ago about the problem and Lou said i would have to pay to send it back because he claims it could have been my fault. Once he gets it there he said we would put it all in a new case for you and ship it back out to you free of labor and case and shipping cost. I said ok cool. Even asked him a dozen times "so all im paying for is shipping it to you right?" he said Yessir. I ship it out to him, get a call a few days later from a man named Elliot saying its all my fault and it was over tightened and thats how it broke and i have to pay for a new case + labor + shipping. First off. How the F(^K do you over tighten a bolt that you can only fit a open end wrench into? Its not like i was sitting there with an impact blasting the thing to hell. So then i asked to speak to Lou since he is the one i spoke to before about him saying it was all free. He said he is not here right now he will call you tomorrow. I called the next day and Elliot said yeah Lou told me he never said that about it being free. I said let me talk to him please. "Oh he just left" is what i got. I ripped the company up one wall and down the other. So going on a month later i still dont have a trans back. Actually 2 days ago i called them looking for it and to see whats going on...Same guy Elliot answered and said it was already shipped out...I said ok cool (didnt pay a dime for shipping or the new case or anything). Next day it was shipped into my work. Packaging all busted up. Looked like it was rolling around the inside of the truck for days. I mean it looked pretty bad. So i told the delivery man to take it back to them. Called them back up and explained to them that the packaging was damaged and i didnt open it i sent it back to make sure everything was ok with it before i signed for anything and took it into my possesion. Once again same guy Elliot. He said ok when we get it back we will test it and make sure everythings ok then send it back out to you. And that was monday so we will see how long it takes.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your telling me haha. i should have just got one from monster transmissions. I put the old trans back in the truck so i can still drive it around. just dont have over drive

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man....I would fly there to fix this in person... I honestly would.

I am sorry to hear that.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know I honestly thought about doing that. To save a hell of a lot of time with shipping and everything. Guess I'll keep hounding them until they can give me what I paid for...in 1 piece that is

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Geez that sucks, even with me rebuilding my trans on the side I think its gonna be done before this gets solved. My experince with Monster transmission was good, they asked questions to make sure they sent all the correct parts to rebuild mine.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
When this is all said and done you need to let everyone know what a rip off company this is.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks id like to know what is the most reputable place to mail order a 4l60e that will hold up