LS1 transplant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
drive shaft is in, changed the U-joints, & trans lines are ran. that was a PITA since the since the truck lines went into the truck trans at a different angle the the camaro trans.
working on a temp fix for my exhaust so i can run it & drive it to the muffler shop.
i bought some band clamps & i'm having some pipe made to go from my 3" collector to the puny 2" exhaust on the truck.:thumbsdown:
next decision is what muffler to run & should i run single or dual mufflers?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had mine y'd into one single 40 Flow. and then the same with a super 44, and now dual's with 40 flow's and I am about to change to the Dynomax Flo X with the x pipe inside, I like the sound of it!

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have dual flowmaster 40's on it now, but they're only 2 1/2". are you only going to run 1 Dynomax? i was thinking of running 1 Magnaflow. now i'm trying to find some sound clips of different mufflers, LOL!!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the Dynomax is dual in dual out x, a lot of people like Magnaflow's but I owned one it was a single in 3 in. and single out 3 in. and it was the long case, it sounded like a glasspack when you let off of the gas popping and crackling, I got rid of it quick. I won't own another one!

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What computer are y'all running on these swaps?reason I was wondering I have a 0411 computer, and wondered if y.ou could run the LS. With it

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am running an 02 Camaro ECM, It doesn't have the broadcast code sticker so I don't know the number.

olblue97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kinda want to get away from the old 350,no disrespect intended, but I thinking more along the lines of a 5.3 for gas mileage purposes.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I understand totally, I like a 350 too but the LS motor is awesome with just a little bit of work!

Reaction score
Can wait to ride in it ray yeah I'm doing my 5.3 swap as we speak Aldo and ray had saved me plenty already when I had questions can't wait till the weekend so can get mine almost
rapped up

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm using the 02 camaro ECU which is a 411, so the answer to your question is yes.
i sent mine to Nelson Performance, told them what i was doing with the motor & want i wanted removed & they retuned it for me.
i've only got to run it once for a few seconds, but so far so good.