LS (L33) into '94 Suburban swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Converter showed up,
2000 stall, flanged hub,larger bearing, woven clutch.
You must be registered for see images attach

Installed the vette servo, new filter, bolted the engine and trans together, mounted the AN fuel line and trans lines.
Saturday its gets stabbed in the engine bay...

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hey man, if you dont mind me asking, how far are you into parts minus engine and trans? I've been considering an LS swap for mine and yours looks like a fun build!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Wooo, open heart surgery, only fun when theres a truck involved. Nice progress buddy!

Progress is good!!!

Looking great BHB, cant wait to see this finished!

Thanks guys.

Hey man, if you dont mind me asking, how far are you into parts minus engine and trans? I've been considering an LS swap for mine and yours looks like a fun build!

I don't mind...I just don't know! :lol: I have a box in the garage with all the receipts from this project. At some point I will tally it all and let you know.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Annnnd it's in.

With the dirty dingo mounts 1" set back the trans is in the exact same place as the original. dropped right in. Schoenfield headers fit beautifully.

Last edited:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Wiring

Lots of wiring. :banghead:

Actually its not that bad electrically...Just routing it the way I want and making it look nice is the tricky part.