Lowering Parts (Updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Alright I have decided to make a new thread for these parts because I have decided to change how I want to sell them. Also I have newer and better pictures.

-I am putting these on here to hopefully help out a fellow member.
-I will NOT ship them. Buyer must pick these up. Unfortunately it costs far too much to ship these freight. They weigh a couple hundred pounds.
-These were on my '89 C1500 Silverado.
-There is nothing wrong with these other than surface rust and regular dirt grime.
-Brand is unknown, but these are quality parts and there are part #s on them. I've never taken the time to research them because they work perfectly anyway.

Included Are
-2" Lowering Coil Springs
-2" Lowering Spindles
-Adjustable 3" to 4" Lowering Shackles
-Set of two 3" Lowering Leaf Springs

-$300 OBO or trade for parts, tools, etc..
-PM if interested :waytogo:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Bumpity with a lower price! Need these things gone, they take up too much space.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
No I don't. I have spindles and shackles on my blue truck though, so with the leaf springs and coils up front it would look like my current truck, but a few inches even lower. The spindles I believe are only for 88-94. They had light and heavy duty brakes back then on the 1500s. Other than that I don't know all the technical differences between all the years. They were on my '89 before I bought it, then removed for towing purposes. Any other questions let me know and I'll try to help. If you slam your truck you will need to buy or fab up a c-notch kit.