Lowered obs with rallys??? i need pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my old girl in her original colors & some primer before her new paint with Rally's

You must be registered for see images attach

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I remember correctly that pic was with 15x8 Rally's & 235-75-15's on each corner. I later went to a 15x6 Rally Van Wheel on the fronts to help eliminate some tire rubbing.
I've had 2-3 different sets of Rally's on my truck and for the life of me I can't remember exactly what size rings I had but I do know that they were not the thickest rings.
IMO the thinner rings always looked better.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just dont know how is the prob,,im soo confused right now,,idk what i wana do,,but i do know i want the 20s gone
Can I ask what you don't like about having 20's? Is it, that they are impractical, due to the low sidewall tires, for how rough the roads are in your area? Or, the poor ride comfort, due to the low sidewall tires? Or the expense of the tires...or? thanks

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I ask what you don't like about having 20's? Is it, that they are impractical, due to the low sidewall tires, for how rough the roads are in your area? Or, the poor ride comfort, due to the low sidewall tires? Or the expense of the tires...or? thanks

20" tires are going to be more expensive than 15" tires. Low profile sidewalls will mean a harsher ride and less protection for the wheels themselves. That's all just the nature of the beast.