LOW4x4's MPFI upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well finally it is done....now to start the tuning process......
You must be registered for see images attach
:evillol:

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
today was a good day...the timing issues i was having were all the result of a defective distibutor....cap rotor and magnetic pick up never all lined up...ever...new one on the way

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well as far as we planned, the complete fuel system is designed for 600 hp and the intake system, supercharger /intercooler should support 600hp....i got my fingers crossed...the weakest part right now is the nv3500...i think.....thanks

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
600 horses sounds like fun!! what about traction, how do you plan to keeps those tires on the pavement??? what rear end do you have? clean work man!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well..it's is a lowered 4x4...and all my bushings in the entire truck, including body mounts and engine mounts, are polly....and i am running lakewood traction bars, on a 14 bolt with 3:73's and the tires are toyo proxis 305/50/20's...i am hoping thats all i need, except for maybe a locker