Low Beams not working???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I go out tonight to leave for work. I turn on my park lamps and then my headlights and both low beams go off??? WTF I looked for any fuses, but didn't find anything. Hi-beams work but no low?? Any ideas....

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What headlight bulbs are you guys each running? Also have you made any recent changes to your wiring? Does the multi-function switch click when you pull it towards you?

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mean Green.. They were Ultra White by Matrix, pretty cheap but they lasted about a year. My friend who also has a truck told me that I should check the bulbs first and damned if he wasn't RIGHT. Both bulbs blew at the same time, I replaced them and they both work...
What headlight bulbs are you guys each running? Also have you made any recent changes to your wiring? Does the multi-function switch click when you pull it towards you?

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
mine are stock, and the switch clicks but the highbeam indicator on the dash dont even work

Lost06

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem too. I have a '96 Sierra with the composit headlights. The DRL's work and that is what I use for headlights at night and just turning on the parking lights. If I turn the switch all the way to headlights, the headlights go off. If I turn on the high beams those work.

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably the switch, mine would flicker then stopped working and it turned out to be just a switch

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, fellas. It wound up being both bulbs blowing out at the same time!!! Put new bulbs in and I'm back in business..