LostX's Black CCLB 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dimebag

Reaction score
Would you be able to throw up a pic or two of your rear driveshaft? I'm interested in the angles out of the carrier and at the diff.

Do you ever notice any vibration, either in 2w or 4wd?

LostX

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

LostX

Reaction score
Here are the driveshaft angles. The pinion angle is slightly negative from the looks of it.

LostX

Reaction score
No vibrations is the driveline, I just took it on a 2000 mile road trip and it felt great.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Man do I like this truck. I like the USB power port and AC inverter idea. Also like where the radio/phone mic is located. And the visors; wouldn't mind seeing more detail on the restoration of them if you have more pics.

LostX

Reaction score
I picked up 5 original h2 wheels with the factory chrome. I'm going to hold onto them for a while until I get the suspension set up where I want it and the front end aligned.
My goal is to ditch the 4in blocks and install procomp 5.5in lift springs, crank the tbars up to match, then get it aligned before I put the tires on.
Oh and the tires will be bfg all terrain k02, 37's

LostX

Reaction score
So I soon will be selling 1 ton springs with 4 in blocks. I also have a brand new aluminum diff cover for an 8.5 10 bolt from ta performance that I will try to sell soon.
( ordered the wrong one for my trans am)