Lost on Axle ratio.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Had my '98 (sig) for almost 10 years before I swapped the 3.42's for some 3.73's. That woke it up.
Should of done that the day after I bought it.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if it is a 3.42 is that why it might be so slow. I cant call it a dog i dont want to insult sewlows dog ha.

With the TBI 350, it was probably good for a 10 to 11 second run from 0-60 when it was new. Those were pretty good numbers in their day; these trucks were generally quicker than the average sedan from Detroit or Japan. Not so much today, of course, but you should be able to keep up in traffic without having to flog the hell out of it.

These guys tested a 95 4x4 in the video below, clocking 11.6 seconds to sixty. If yours isn’t performing in the same ballpark, I’d suspect something else is going on. Are the catalytic converters original? Any check engine light?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No cats and no cel i m3an it eventually meets 60mph but take a pretty good amount of timr and gas to do it. My daily...toyota yaris puts this thing to shame.....