Looking to purchase a new chrome grille for my 1990 Chevy Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKMcBride

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase another chrome grill for my 1990 Chevy Z71. I replaced my grill with a new right out of the box grill about five year ago and the chrome is already pealing off again. Does anyone make a good chrome grill that will last?
I live in Georgia so I don't want to hear any excuses from manufactures of harsh winters blah...blah...blah.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I woulda known that when I ordered my eBay pos. The black part on the honeycomb came off after a year

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just watch out that it's actually in stock; they still list plenty of things that are discontinued and not available - I've found this with many of the dealerships that do online sales, GMPartsdirect (Flow Chevrolet) included. Also watch out for unreasonable S&H charges; some of them are really bad about it.

Regardless, $200 and reasonable S&H would be a steal for an OEM chrome grille. Aftermarket suppliers with OEM new old stock, like LMC, charge a fortune for them.

Richard