Looking for 88-94 fog light switch pigtail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking for a fog light switch connector. I have the fog light switch, i just can't find the 5wire pigtail anywhere. The dealership doesn't sell it, junkyards don't have GMT400s, and craigslist trucks dont have it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Rick
Here is the s switch i have:
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
that will dam near be imposible....
honestly it would be FAR EASIER to get crimp on waterproof female spade connectors (since they have a plastic cover over them) IF they will go onto those male terminals... if they are to big and plastic ones wont fit and you have to use plain metal female spade terminals and they touch the wire next to it then i would simply cut off the top part of the terminals plastic cover and solder a wire to each terminal.
that would be far easier and quicker for sure! hell ive only seen three trucks at my local junkyard in the last 3-4years that had fog lights in the older truck!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same switch as older style s10? I could possibly look next time I'm at the jy if it is the same

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was afraid of that, i don't wanna give up tho. I wanna keep it as stock as possible. The female spades sound good but I'll hold off maybe I'll luck out with a connector. I don't have the fog lights yet, just the switch and dash bezel so its not that big of a rush. I was just starting my search now, the fog lights were always on my to do list, just never got around to them, now parts are being discontinued and i don't wanna miss out. There is a stock harness being sold but its 150, that's more than the fog light assemblies put together.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same switch as older style s10? I could possibly look next time I'm at the jy if it is the same

I dont know if it's the same as s10 but if it has 5 wires i hope it'll fit

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
How much are you willing to pay for the pigtail?

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LMFAO someone just came from PICAPART ;) i saw that truck! LOL you busted for breaking that bezel ;)
did it still have the sports or no? kinda a bum day for me out there :( i got one radio bezel for a 99-00 civic so atleast i wasnt empty handed. :)

but one thing i did look at is i think the pigtails are the same as rear defrosters so your all good if ya just need the pigtail those are easy to find!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
for the record one corner was already broken, still looking for one for Dev :( yea, i got them, pretty clean actually

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pm sent, i wish we had better junk yards here in Texas

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMFAO someone just came from PICAPART ;) i saw that truck! LOL you busted for breaking that bezel ;)
did it still have the sports or no? kinda a bum day for me out there :( i got one radio bezel for a 99-00 civic so atleast i wasnt empty handed. :)

but one thing i did look at is i think the pigtails are the same as rear defrosters so your all good if ya just need the pigtail those are easy to find!

Sweet, that's something i didnt know, or think of!