looking for 14 bolt SF misc drum brake parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some pushrods that go into the wheel cylinders for drum brakes on a 14 bolt SF from about an 88 or 89 truck. I can't find them at parts stores, and GM discontinued them.

Also, I'm looking for the wire thing that goes under both main springs on the brake shoes.

My shop and garage are a complete mess (thanks dad) and I can never keep track of anything no matter what.

If anyone has any p/n's or would be willing to sell me these parts hit me up, please.

GTAmazing

Reaction score
I got a a bunch of that stuff laying around from a disc brake swap. you can have it as long as you cover the shipping. unless you got it already.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought wheel cylinders came with the pushrods and they were about 10 bucks each and then the bag of springs is like 15

go to your parts store not auto zone and ask them for a drum brake kit for your truck and also wheel cylinders for your drums

hope it works cause im building a 14b sf and my springs are all in a bucket

hahahahahah

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i apologize for assuming that you might go to autozone to me thats like assuming someones an idiot
ahahahhahahahah i hate that place