Looking at a 94 k2500 eclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
Has already been done. It is on the drivers side fenderwell. behind the washer fluid tank

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Has already been done. It is on the drivers side fenderwell. behind the washer fluid tank

Still need to do it...properly...where it is now its still inside the engine bay which is what kills them due to engine heat. Ideal location would be behind the bumper near the snorkels or on the rad support behind the bumper.

98DDiesel

Reaction score
Still need to do it...properly...where it is now its still inside the engine bay which is what kills them due to engine heat. Ideal location would be behind the bumper near the snorkels or on the rad support behind the bumper.

X2 I agree. Get that PMD out the engine bay. Get it on a proper heatsink with proper transfer adhesive. Easy mod to do. And exhaust work by getting rid of the cat "soot trap" and getting a diamond eye.

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
Where do i get all this? And cheap as I don't have even 100$ to spend right now.

Sent from the driver's seat of a 6.5 Turbo Diesel

98DDiesel

Reaction score
Where do i get all this? And cheap as I don't have even 100$ to spend right now.

Sent from the driver's seat of a 6.5 Turbo Diesel

Look on Ebay. PMD relocation kit. And its always good to carry a spare known working PMD

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Or convert to mechanical, which is what people were telling you was the hot ticket. :)

Richard

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Or convert to mechanical, which is what people were telling you was the hot ticket. :)

Richard

Used to think that too.

4 years going into 5 and still running same PMD....no troubles.

There is a cure out there!

:)

It ain't cheap.

:(