Look at what I just Picked up for 100$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've made threads, I've looked on eBay, I've scavenged junkyards, but I finally found a mint condition bench seat, cloth, blue with an arm rest!!

I have a regular cab with a 40/60 and wanted a bench for a while, I don't want to eliminate that third seat and having an arm rest was a must!

Not sure if anyone cares but I am stoked!!!! It came out of a suburban so the downside is that it doesn't have a tilt option, so I can't access anything behind the seats, I have to slide it forward but I'll learn to live with it :)

You must be registered for see images attach

jollyjerry

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks mint! Congrats. I'd like to get a bunch in the front of mine too, but it's pretty low down the priority list.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Nice! I like these seats ALOT more than the '95+ benches, which have to be THE most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on.
I picked up an early one ('88-'91. No headrests) in red a little while ago. $100.00! Damn near perfect!
Now, I have 3! (hoarding!) The other 2 are blue.
You'd be surprised with what they have as 'springs'!

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Some more pics

So for those of you who dont know, suburban seats bolt right in, but this suburban didn't have a tilt feature, so if I want access behind my seats, you have to slide it forward.

Also my regular cab middle seat belts were fastened by a nut, whereas the suburban was fastened by a bolt, still transferable.

My truck and the suburban were both 93s

Some more pics, very happy with it so far !!

Last edited: