Long gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been sometime since i've posted here but i'm sorry to inform all of you i'm no longer an owner of a GMT400. I had a career change and with the commute i had to pick something more efficient.

but in case you guys didn't remember here it is in its final days.
You must be registered for see images attach

But the change let me upgrade to something a little bit different.

But i will still be here if anyone has questions or if help is needed. i did alot of work on that truck and with the help with the members on here i had it running beautiful.
I'm hoping sometime here soon in my family we will be picking up another gmt400. the driveway has always had one and seems empty with out one.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Sorry you had to trade but I understand. My commute is only 4 miles (round trip) but if it went to a longe commute I'd have to do the same.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Sorry you had to trade but I understand. My commute is only 4 miles (round trip) but if it went to a longe commute I'd have to do the same.

X2 my commute now is a 10 mile round trip. it use to be a 40mile round trip and almost bought an Accord because of it, so i understand also

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 my commute now is a 10 mile round trip. it use to be a 40mile round trip and almost bought an Accord because of it, so i understand also

yeah i'm now on a 30 mile round trip commute in the city...so 9mpg wasn't doing so hot. Plus i could never seem to get that oil leak to seal.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I went to a VW GTI VR6 for 3 months because of gas, I hated my life so much driving that car.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to a VW GTI VR6 for 3 months because of gas, I hated my life so much driving that car.
yeah thats a bit smaller then mine. i love my car, nothing like out pulling 5.0 mustangs :D but everyday i miss the truck.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Sucks to have sold the truck, but Subaru's are pretty nice IMO. I wouldn't mind having one but that isn't in the cards for me, not being in construction anyway. If my company didn't pay for my fuel driving my 02 would suck, I'm at about 60 miles round trip...

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks to have sold the truck, but Subaru's are pretty nice IMO. I wouldn't mind having one but that isn't in the cards for me, not being in construction anyway. If my company didn't pay for my fuel driving my 02 would suck, I'm at about 60 miles round trip...

yeah i'm glad i did it but at the same time its hard to get away. I've always had a secret love affair for the wrx not thinking i would actually get my hands on one then taking the time to modify it...(told myself after the truck i would no longer do that again) but thats a disease.

btw awesome pic in your signature.