LMC Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Look at your local auto body supply shops. Look for the product SEM, and use a Dye, great product and i wouldnt use anything else then that!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
brand name like colorbond. almost the same price too. I say get some duplicolor, cheaper and works just as good.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
SEM is one of the best brands out there. what are you using it for? i wouldnt paint carpet or anything like that even if the paint says it can be used for that. just trust me on that.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used color bond, i liked it, came out nice too and covered alot. deffinately invest in the clear coat if your going that way though

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SEM is one of the best brands out there. what are you using it for? i wouldnt paint carpet or anything like that even if the paint says it can be used for that. just trust me on that.

I'm not using it for the carpet just a few small items that aren't blue that I bought at a junkyard.

i used color bond, i liked it, came out nice too and covered alot. deffinately invest in the clear coat if your going that way though

If I want it to match the rest of my interior since its a few smaller things throughout the interior of the truck, would putting clear coat make it more shiny than the other parts of the interior?

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't know some interiors are shinier than others...my interior was tan and I went to grey... the grey looked dull in my opinion.... with the clear it has about roughly the shine of an armoralled dash...maybe a little less I have a thread with pics to show how it came out somewhere on here...think its under color bond ?

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I'm not using it for the carpet just a few small items that aren't blue that I bought at a junkyard.

If I want it to match the rest of my interior since its a few smaller things throughout the interior of the truck, would putting clear coat make it more shiny than the other parts of the interior?

You can get matte clear from SEM. I believe its called satin gloss clear.

I happen to to have lots of blue interior parts. What do you need?