LMC lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
Yes. Tons of stuff, but if I'm unsure, I ask the seller.
Is it working? Has this allowed your ego to get just a little bigger than it was when you woke up this morning? Is this forum not to learn from each other? I greatly appreciate the info that "someotherguy" gave me, but your responses have contributed nothing (other than for you to gloat). Thanks for nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
Why would you order something for a Chevy when you own a GMC?? :confused:
Here's your original comment. You weren't trying to answer anyone's question. You were trying to be a smartazz. **news flash** these chevy and gmc trucks share many, many parts. And those lights look like they could be the same. My question was not out of line. That's what this forum is all about. If we would've been standing in a parts store, chatting about corner lights, you would've responded much different. Next time, try to be courteous or helpful in some way, rather than looking for an opportunity to be a smartazz.

El_Gringo

Reaction score
Does anyone used LMC quad headlamps? On my previous '96 Burb I've putted NOS Bosch quad hi\lo headlights. Now I've sold this truck to my friend and he paid for them. And looks like it was last NOS or used kit around. But I was impressed by outfit, from my point of view it's looks like real American car. I've observed LMC and discovered quad headlamps kit.

Anyone use them? What should I buy to install them?

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
lol. Whatever. If we were in a store together (highly unlikely though) I'd have asked the same exact question and you could have responded in kind and explained your reasoning but instead you choose to chastise and sling insults. Good luck in your endeavors. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
lol. Whatever. If we were in a store together (highly unlikely though) I'd have asked the same exact question and you could have responded in kind and explained your reasoning but instead you choose to chastise and sling insults. Good luck in your endeavors. Have a nice day.
Oh, so now you're the nice guy? I stand by everything I said. You were never looking to help, only to point fingers.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Both @jwelsh1238 and @jkeaton knock it off. We don't need the drama here.

Does anyone used LMC quad headlamps? On my previous '96 Burb I've putted NOS Bosch quad hi\lo headlights. Now I've sold this truck to my friend and he paid for them. And looks like it was last NOS or used kit around. But I was impressed by outfit, from my point of view it's looks like real American car. I've observed LMC and discovered quad headlamps kit.

Anyone use them? What should I buy to install them?
I have a set of bosch lights in my 88, and know people with the LMC lights. The LMC lights work well but not as well as the bosch. Here is some information on all the quad lights I've used.
http://www.gmt400.com/threads/tech-...eam-upgrades-bosch-t84-e-code-headlights.946/

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here's what she looks like with the new face-lift. I'm very happy with them so far.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Drill a 1/8" hole in the lower corner of each light. Trust me on this. The condensation that forms in those lights will actually disintegrate the chrome.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S