LMC lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, just checked on prices for OEM AC Delco headlights from GM Parts Direct. $93 per side for the composite style, $43 per side for the single headlamp style (W/T grilles). The dual rectangular sealed beam style from the early 90's is the priciest by far, $94 for the left side and $185 for the right.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got eagle eyes stock OEM replacment style and I like them. They are nice. My dad has the GM replacments and his aren't any better and ming were about half the cost or less if I remember right.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Has anyone bought those clear headlights, turn signal and corner lights? I wonder if they're worth the extra money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had them - pure **** and I paid like $150 for them. They came with nice bulbs though.

Just hop on eBay, they're all the same.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought some that look just like the ones from LMC for a better price.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought some that look just like the ones from LMC for a better price.

Not sure about the headlights, but those LED tails and marker lights are definitely Anzo as well. Tails are 311004, markers are 511048.

http://www.anzousa.com/tail-lights/...my-92-98-escalade-99-00-l-e-d-t-l-g2-red.html

http://www.anzousa.com/bumper-corne...-yukon-92-99-l-e-d-parking-lights-chrome.html

Just hop on eBay, they're all the same.

I agree for the most part. Most if not all of the aftermarket lights for these trucks are Chinese manufactured. It's been my experience that the Anzos are pretty much the cream of the crop as far as the Chinese stuff goes, though. I've seen a few people report problems with them, but not nearly as many as some other companies. I run all Anzo stuff on both of my trucks with the exception of the corner lights and they've given me no problems.

cane

Reaction score
Sorry for being in pic but I went with the smoked ones love them

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those LEDs tail lights were in LMC for like $300 or so and I got the same brand brand-new off eBay for $99... I just use LMC as parts reference.