LMC lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah let's talk rare lights :D I had 3 sets of Elegantes with matching park lenses. Over time they've sold off on trucks that I let go. A couple sets of the original APC all-clear tails back when they were new. Several more sets of the APC-copies - TYC, Depo, etc. all-clear tails.

Now I've got a set of clear-reflector headlights on my SS and they look like crap. And the matching park lights, one of 'em already has water in it...

Richard

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I had a set of TYC parking lights in my 02, they were fantastic.

When I sold the truck I pulled them off and put a ebay set on it. I also pulled the e-code German Tahoe leveling motors and switches. I have a habit of removing hard to find parts when I get rid of something.

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
Are the GMC corner lights different than Chevy? I have a 97 sierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Are the GMC corner lights different than Chevy? I have a 97 sierra

Yes, and different by year too. There's 88-93 Chevy, 88-93 GMC, and 94-98 Chevy, 94-98 GMC. Additionally trim level matters, as the base model grille with the big square headlights use different corners as well.

Richard

jwelsh1238

Reaction score
Yes, and different by year too. There's 88-93 Chevy, 88-93 GMC, and 94-98 Chevy, 94-98 GMC. Additionally trim level matters, as the base model grille with the big square headlights use different corners as well.

Richard
Thanks! I almost ordered the wrong ones. I was gonna order some anzo's listed for a 94-98 chevy