Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Since all the older tbi 454s were were just old carbed 454s with adapters I may just go looking for a 454 locally since the one I wanted to get didn't pan out.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
n
noooooo:whymewhyme::sorrysign: i haven't had time yet and won't the next two days I'm trying though haha

Phone next to exhaust....check
Turn on truck....check
Rev up truck...check
Finished video...check

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Phone next to exhaust....check
Turn on truck....check
Rev up truck...check
Finished video...check

no that'd give me one of those videos that just sound like loud white noise because its so distorted haha

EWheeler

Reaction score
What size tires are on there now? Are you positive that is a 4" lift? That truck looks pretty damn tall, I dig the stance. Does it have any type of body lift?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What size tires are on there now? Are you positive that is a 4" lift? That truck looks pretty damn tall, I dig the stance. Does it have any type of body lift?

35's pretty sure but haven't measured exactly yet but its a 2500 so it starts 2 inches higher, and negative on the BL maybe one to come though

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yah but now that i think about it ik they made 6 bolt sf for 2wd and 4wd and 8 bolt sf for both also because the 2wd and 4wd axles are different widths so they must've put um in both 2wd and 4wd HD and LD

there were light duty 2500's and heavy duty 2500's,, i think thats where the difference is.. the light duty ones have the 9.5" 14 bolt (sf) and the HD trucks had the 10.5" 14 bolt (ff).. i could be wrong and please correct me if i am