Lifted CC for sale ---- anyone know the truck or the guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to drive carb'd truck's, I say used to for a reason, I would never for any reason remove EFI and return to a carb, and I wouldn't buy a truck that had been converted either. I would even take TBI over a carb any time or place. Anyway that's just me.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come out west and get this instead.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2748605356.html

You must be registered for see images

dang son thats freaking nice.. with 66k original miles and only like 2k more then what this other guy is asking.. im not sure how much fun that will be trying to get that thing across country lol.. i guess ill take a pass on the one i posted this morning unless he takes like 5k for it which is very unlikely haha.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt do it man, that efi-->carb thing is sketchy. You can do better.
good thing i posted this up and are doing things smart this time.. usually i want somthing and go jump on it but im tired of working on junk to make it perfect for me to drive so im going to do my homework this time.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Mautofied add say "RV Cam", it probably didn't run right with a bigger cam and did want to spend the money on tuning it. I could see getting better mpg with a carb vs efi with a cam it's not tuned for.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Mautofied add say "RV Cam", it probably didn't run right with a bigger cam and did want to spend the money on tuning it. I could see getting better mpg with a carb vs efi with a cam it's not tuned for.

yeah i told him if i got it i would switch back to a factory cam and EFI system.. hes firm at 8k though so i think after hearing what a few guys had to say on here ill pass on this one..

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

good call.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that guy just bought it.. Guy before him was only asking 8500 I texted him about it. I'm not sure if I could go for an suv although I have thought about it