lets talk mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am looking for a set of very aggressive sounding mufflers, i have heard spin tech has some good ones, i am running some flow masters now, they are not bad but i am fixing to have to replace them. i know this can get to be a matter of preference but i would still like to hear what you all are running and your opinion's on it. thanks

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id rec. spintech. i just installed the prostreet. im running stock cat and manifolds, but no drone, very aggressive. id say it fits the bill of what i was looking for. ive owned maganflows, cherry bombs, this beats em by far id say and the construction quality is very very nice.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg, i do not think i can get away with that around here. the local sheriff is looking for way's to make up the money they lost from the economic turn down. but that has to be a attention getter.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cherry bomb extremes they sound better then flowmasters IMO.

if not then dynomax bullits which are glasspacks, or just get glasspacks.

As for turn downs not sure.

had a 76 that had straight pipes with glasspacks and dumped right at the axle, straight back no turndown and sounded great, best set of glasspacks I ever heard. Had some glasspacks on my MCSS turned out behind the tires, they were ok but had the crackling popping noise to them, same with some on an 86 that was straight back pipes.

My old man runs his CBE's out the back and had his flow 40 out the same tails.