Lester622 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the hood came out pretty darn good bro! I've always wanted to try doing that on something.

It came out pretty good. I think I can make it look a little better, I am going to tint some clear and re clear it to make it darker and see if that makes it look more realistic.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did I miss it somewhere? What did you use for the mask?

Oh, BTW, I sure wish I could have talked you out of those Eagle Alloys. My son slid into a curb sideways and destroyed my set of 18s. Can't find a set anywhere......

Last edited:

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did I miss it somewhere? What did you use for the mask?

Oh, BTW, I sure wish I could have talked you out of those Eagle Alloys. My son slid into a curb sideways and destroyed my set of 18s. Can't find a set anywhere......

I used shelf liner materiel I found at Walmart in the fabric section, was sold by the yard. Its the tan stuff that's laying on the hood in one of the pictures. Ya sorry about the wheels but I just do not ship things unless they are small.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ready for some primer and to start blocking it. Really wish I would have chosen any color but black at this point lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bodywork sucks, i spend almost every nighttfor 1.5 years sanding a corvette for my dad before i painted it.
its looking good man.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this bezel from 1sickcrewcab and decided to try and wrap it since I wanted something different. The cup holder deals I found on EBAY and decided to wrap them as well so they didn't look out of place. I like the engine turned stuff and I really don't see it used anymore.

before:

after:

Last edited: