LEDs by MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Looks great ...........so is your truck happy that he puked leds all over it lol.....they look killer

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great ...........so is your truck happy that he puked leds all over it lol.....they look killer
I've had strobes and neons in the past ... So I've always liked flashy gizmos on my rides ...

I'm taking it to Spring Break Nationals in Datona Beach Florida this coming up weekend ... Hoping to get Mike (MOBS) alot of publicity there ...
He wanted me to get his name out and get him som business ... and that is exactly what I am going to do ...

The booth where my truck will be displayed in is just to the right of center stage of the entire show ... Should be s Blast !!!

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought he was taking a break from LED orders...

I bought a totally differnet truck just so I could buy some LEDs from him, but noticed he was taking a break.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I'm still gonna do it, just changing direction of biz towards bigger items/kits. I'll still be doing the gmt400s though too, just getting a bit behind due to being overworked....oh and finally got my front end "fixed" on my work truck :evillol:

koke

Reaction score
So i might have a suggestion, i dont know the exact brand but im pretty sure you can find them on ebay, mirrors with the corner led's, i have a set on my pickup and i have the blue wired on a switch so i can turn them on when ever, but if i have them on and hit the hazards the flash blue to orange tempted to swap the orange out for white and no more slow traffic for me! :)