LEDs by MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i might have a suggestion, i dont know the exact brand but im pretty sure you can find them on ebay, mirrors with the corner led's, i have a set on my pickup and i have the blue wired on a switch so i can turn them on when ever, but if i have them on and hit the hazards the flash blue to orange tempted to swap the orange out for white and no more slow traffic for me! :)
Anything showing or flashing Blue in most areas wil for sure get you a ticket ... Hell, they pulled me over the first night we put blue leds on my tag (now they are green) ...
My UFO kit is either showing a solid green of turned off while driving ...

koke

Reaction score
haha yes i agree, the ol coppers dont take a liking to blue light, yea i got pulled over when i forgot i had mine on, not flashing or anything, than he had the nerve to check my tint and made me strip it! lol but anyways love your build!! can't wait to see more (if your not done)